Sunday 18 November 2012

Christmas CRAFTfest is a record breaker...

Booking for this year's Christmas CRAFtfest online craft fair closed on Wednesday. And this year, it's definitely going to be the biggest and best yet. We've broken our previous record and reached a monumental 250 stalls. So that's 250 shops for you all to visit from the comfort of your sofa!

Shop in the warmth!...Shop in your PJs!...Shop naked!...
(ahem, think I'd best leave that thought there)

Remember, we're kicking off early this time to coincide with Black Friday. And as a little incentive for you all, I'm offering 10% discount* on all purchases over £20 made from my website or from my Wow Thank You shop.


 
 
So don't forget - get along to Creative Connections on Friday and get ahead with your Christmas shopping.
 
*discount from my website via Paypal refund, discount from Wow Thank you at point of sale

No comments:

Post a Comment