Saturday 6 October 2012

The joy of cooking brings another string to my bow

I feel I have neglected you my lovely blogger blog. Well cry no more for I have returned. This time with a lovely little read for you all if you have five minutes to just put the kettle on and have a virtual browse.

I'm very proud to say I am now a feature writer of the fantastic Creative Crafting magazine. This is a bi-monthly online magazine written, edited and published by like minded crafters covering all things creative from baking and cooking, to jewellery and glass work. This time around, there's loads of fun projects for you try out for Hallowe'en.

And look -I've even made the front cover with one of my recipes! This time my article is all about the wonders of pumpkin with two lovely recipes for you to try; roasted pumpkin soup and risotto with sage and gorgonzola. Autumn really is my favourite foodie time of year, so I'll be sharing some of my favourite recipes with you as the leaves begin to turn and the chill air begins to creep in.

Enjoy!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment