Sunday 28 October 2012

Collingwood Sofas pops up at Manor Walks...

A new venture for my partner and me this week: a pop up shop.

My partner Peter's company Collingwood Sofas is running a pop up shop for three weeks in a busy North East shopping centre. And as I'm helping out for a few days here and there, they've very kindly allowed me some floor space for my goodies too.


All of the sofas, chairs, storage boxes and headboards made by Collingwood Sofas are designed and handcrafted in our home city of Newcastle upon Tyne. They are excellent hand built quality and offer superb value with all items offered at trade prices. And as all of the products are made and delivered in around four weeks, you could have a fantastic new look just in time for Christmas.

Here's a taster of what's available...



 
So please do drop by if you're in the area. You'll find us at Manor Walks Shopping Centre, near Cramlington, Northumberland. We'll be there until Sunday, 11th November 2012.
 
Opening times: Monday to Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm
                          Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm
 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like this may well be a good little gig Gill. Good luck
    Lu

    ReplyDelete