Sunday 9 September 2012

Goodbye September CRAFTfest...hello November!

Well that's another CRAFTfest over and out. And what a fantastic week we all had. We've been tweeting, facebooking, pinning, waneloing (is that a word?), pinspiring, blogging, stumbling, digging, deliciousing (another iffy verb there) and everything else we could possible think of to get as many people to visit as possible. And the result...

56,234 visitors!
 
 
What a fantastic achievement for everyone involved. I really enjoyed taking part in the June event - so much so that I became a group leader for September. It allowed me to iundulge my love of spreadsheets (yes, really) and do something that required planning and organising which I hadn't really done since leaving my previous job 12 months ago. I just can't help it, I do love lists and data. So being an organiser for CRAFTfest gives me the best of both worlds: I get to be a techy geek and a creative crafter too. It'll be time for the November event before we know it...
 
 
 
 
 
So what happens next? Fingers crossed we keep up the brilliant networking momentum, not to the crazy intense level of the last week, but just to make sure we keep ourselves visible. And now of course we can kick back and relax a little and maybe even do some crafting. If only I could find a way to detach myself from this laptop for long enough!
 
PS - booking forms are open for November CRAFTfest. Click here to book a stall


No comments:

Post a Comment