Thursday 31 May 2012

Sewing. sewing, sewing

Well what a busy day yesterday - hence the late post. I finished these cushions for a customer.



Now that all went swimmingly and I thought "What a very productive day I'm having!" But then came my new nemesis - the piped round cushion. Aargh!!! It just doesn't work. If you try to put piped edging on a round cushion, what starts off as a lovely circle ends up as a very wonky pasty shape when you put the pad inside. So, after four hours (yes four hours) of fiddling, shouting and swearing I accepted defeat and looked to the internet and my trusty sewing manuals for help. I wish I'd done that in the first place because apparently, this is just what happens so you don't do it! So when it got to 9pm I thought enough is enough - time for a glass of wine or two...

What's for dinner?

Wine, wine and some more wine...oops! (hic)

No comments:

Post a Comment